[oslc] [oslc-core] Possible OSLC priorities and themes for 2011

Arthur Ryman ryman at ca.ibm.com
Fri Oct 22 12:02:50 EDT 2010

Dave,

I think 1 and 2 are the right priorities now. We should be promoting the
adoption of the current specs.

Arthur Ryman, PhD, DE

Chief Architect, Project and Portfolio Management
IBM Software, Rational
Markham, ON, Canada | Office: 905-413-3077, Cell: 416-939-5063

From:
Dave <snoopdave at gmail.com>
To:
community at open-services.net, oslc-scm at open-services.net,