[oslc] Possible OSLC priorities and themes for 2011

Scott Rich SRICH at ch.ibm.com
Tue Oct 5 04:02:34 EDT 2010

Similarly, I would like to see an overview of the specifications, focusing
on the interconnections between them.  I think the scope of the specs has
grown to the point that it has become hard to approach.  An overview along
with some of the basic architectural principles and "rules of the road"
extracted from the Core spec would be a great entry point.  I think doing
this would also force some issues around consistency in cross-spec links,
e.g. how strongly they should be typed, consistency in bi-directional
links, etc.

Thanks,
Scott

Scott Rich, Distinguished Engineer
IBM Rational Chief Technical Officer for Northeast Europe
srich at ch.ibm.com