[oslc] OSLC Change Management 2.0 Specification has reached "final specification" status

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Fri Nov 19 16:43:06 EST 2010

I'm please to announce that the OSLC Change Management Working Group [1]
has successfully completed the steps necessary to declare the version 2.0
specification [2] as final.

I want to thank the many contributions to this effort across the CM
Working Gorup [1], Core Working Group [3] and many other participants in
review and implementation feedback [4].  Without the hard work of the
community members, the specification would not be where it is today and as
successful.

We look forward to more implementation, more feedback and contributions
after 2.0 to continue to solve key lifecycle integration scenarios
identified by the community.

[1] - http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/CmHome
[2] - http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/CmSpecificationV2
[3] - http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcCore