[oslc] Please register for the PLM Workgroup mail list

Gray Bachelor gray_bachelor at uk.ibm.com
Thu Jun 24 19:21:51 EDT 2010

Dear OSLC community colleagues

The PLM Workgroup continues to make progress and aims to complete its
first Scenario by July 30th
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/PlmSystemsEngineeringScenarioSystemsEngineerReactstoChangedRequirements
We aim to use as a basis for Spec application and build out

The PLM part of the wiki has been built up significantly recently so there
is plenty for you to engage with and provide feedback
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/PlmHome

The next PLM Workgroup 7th July will focus on the Scenario in detail and
July 20th will be a more general discussion on our progress and focus for
the second half of the year

Please check your registration for the PLM community at
http://open-services.net/mailman/listinfo/oslc-plm_open-services.net

Best regards
Gray

Solution Architect
Systems and Industrial solutions, Rational HQ Devt org, IBM SWG
Tel: (44)(0)1926-464345      Alternative Tel: (44)(0)2476 713 274  Mobile
Tel: (44)(0)784 10 11 431
E-mail   gray_bachelor at uk.ibm.com