[OSLC] OSLC Quality Management 1.0 Spec Complete!

Scott Bosworth bosworth at us.ibm.com
Wed Jan 27 12:21:51 EST 2010

I'm happy to inform you of the completion of the Open Services Quality
Management 1.0 Spec. This was the result of collaboration between several
individuals from  Tieto, Sogeti, and IBM who came together in August, 2009,
identified a set of integration scenarios and then drafted and refined
interfaces to support these scenarios -- specifically, for creating,
querying, retrieving, and linking to Test Plan and Test Case resources. The
specs are being employed in product integrations in the works (e.g. IBM's
integrations of Rational Team Concert and Rational Requirements Composer
with Rational Quality Manager).

Congratulations to the QM 1.0 core work group -- Paul McMahan, Ingrid Jø
rgensen, Michael Pena, Steve Abrams (and me :-) ) -- and to others who
contributed.to the spec and scenarios!

Thanks...Scott

OSLC QM 1.0 Spec (http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/QmSpecificationV1)

Scott Bosworth | IBM Rational CTO Team | bosworth at us.ibm.com | 919.486.2197