[OSLC] Possible new Working Group - Automation

Michael Hüttermann michael at huettermann.net
Sat Jan 16 12:52:44 EST 2010

Hello,

I would like to join this group and help working on that.

I also like "Build and Deployment" more, because you can automate pretty
everything, not only build and deployment. In practice, often also
"configuration" is interfacing build/deploy. Maybe it could be also
included into this group, it can be handled as a totally separate
discipline too though.

Thank you.

Best regards
Michael

michael at huettermann.net
http://huettermann.net

I agree with Samit's concern, and I agree that "Build and Deployment"
would be an excellent name.

Cheers,
Geoff