[OSLC] Demo for Delegated Resource Selection/Creation

Robert Elves robert.elves at tasktop.com
Tue Jan 12 10:18:54 EST 2010

Hi Madhumita,

Happy new year to you as well! Great to hear you've made progress on
your oslc server. It would be excellent to collaborate on filling out
a test suite for the client/server integration. Do you have plans to
make a test instance available?  This would help drive further work on
the oslc connector reference implementation. I have yet to commit the
connector specific portions of the code but with this as a
driver....perhaps could free up the needed time!

Regards,

-Rob

Tasktop Developer, http://tasktop.com/
Mylyn Committer, http://eclipse.org/mylyn