[OSLC] Demo for Delegated Resource Selection/Creation

Madhumita DHAR Madhumita.Dhar at it-sudparis.eu
Tue Jan 12 04:44:22 EST 2010

Hi Rob,

We've been looking at the oslc components packaged with Mylyn 3.3.1
Are there some testing tools/apis available for testing OSLC-compliant
servers?

Our OSLC server code is available at
http://picoforge.int-evry.fr/websvn/listing.php?repname=oslc We've
provided more functionality to the server since my last mail and are
currently tailoring it for Mantis and the FusionForge bugtracker. It
would be great to be able to start testing with Mylyn, in order to
validate the client-server interactions and OSLC compliance.

Wish you a happy new year.

Best regards,
Madhumita DHAR <madhumita.dhar at it-sudparis.eu>
Ingénieure Recherche