[OSLC] Automation (Build/Deploy) Workgroup Kickoff & Call for Participation

David N Brauneis brauneis at us.ibm.com
Mon Feb 1 14:09:16 EST 2010

OSLC Automation (Build/Deploy) Kickoff Meeting
Friday February 5, 2010   11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EST (GMT -5:00)

**Please contact me directly for teleconference information

Tentative Agenda
Introductions
2010 Goals
        Basic Integrations
        Automation Providers
        Automation Consumers
        Automation Services/Definitions
Proposed Timeline
        Scenarios
        Draft Specification
        Final Specification
Meeting Logistics
        Frequency (Bi-weekly)
        Web Conference
        Teleconference
Next Steps

Regards,
David
david brauneis | ibm rational automation framework for websphere chief
architect
email: brauneis at us.ibm.com | phone: 919-254-9935 | mobile: 919-656-0874