[oslc] [oslc-core] Publishing OSLC Vocabularies

Arthur Ryman ryman at ca.ibm.com
Thu Dec 2 11:46:01 EST 2010

Olivier,

Thx for the pointer. The output of SpecGen looks like a W3C spec. It might
be possible to tweak it so that it becomes nicely embeddable in TWiki.
I'll look into before putting any more effort into Vocabulary.xsl, which
is really just a short-term solution since it is not a fully general way
to process RDF/XML.

Arthur Ryman, PhD, DE

Chief Architect, Project and Portfolio Management
IBM Software, Rational
Markham, ON, Canada | Office: 905-413-3077, Cell: 416-939-5063