[oslc] [oslc-core] Publishing OSLC Vocabularies

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu
Wed Dec 1 13:20:55 EST 2010

Hi.

Le jeudi 25 novembre 2010 à 20:12 -0500, Arthur Ryman a écrit :
> I've updated the guidance for publishing vocabularies. [1]
>
> 1. There is a new improved Vocabulary.xsl file that can transform your
> RDF/XML vocabulary file into TWiki-friendly HTML. I've also provided a
> sample Ant build file for automating this task.
> 2. Now instead of copying and pasting the HTML into your TWiki vocabulary
> page, you simply attach the HTML and RDF to the page, and automatically
> include the HTML content using the %INCLUDE% command.
>
> [1]
> http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OSLCCoreURINamingGuidance#HTML_Content
>
> Regards,

Nice.

May I also point to an alternative that may be useful : the SpecGen tool
[0] that was used by the SIOC project for instance to create [1]. Of
course that wouldn't fit the TWiki context.

[0] http://code.google.com/p/specgen/ or
http://forge.morfeo-project.org/wiki_en/index.php/SpecGen
[1] http://rdfs.org/sioc/spec/
--