[OSLC] Demo for Delegated Resource Selection/Creation

Robert Elves robert.elves at tasktop.com
Tue Nov 17 21:01:23 EST 2009

Hi Madhumita,

Tasktop will shortly (within a week or two) be contributing packages
to the Mylyn project (http://eclipse.org/mylyn) that the community can
then start to use for building connectors for OSLC compliant servers.
The initial commit will have an implementation of OSLC service
discovery, to be shortly followed by OSLC query and change request
handling. We are generalizing into Mylyn what we've implemented for
ClearQuest.

As usual with Mylyn api, we will closely support contributions from
the community to build on the functionality.

Watch this list for announcements related to Mylyn OSLC availability
in the near future.

Thanks,

-Rob

--