[Community] Creation of new OSLC topic on "Requirements management and definition"

Ian Green1 ian.green at uk.ibm.com
Mon May 18 10:06:41 EDT 2009

Dear OSLC interested party:

I'm pleased to announce the creation of "OSLC RM", a new topic for OSLC in
Requirements Management and Definition.

This topic is concerned with collaboration between requirements management
systems and other life-cycle systems, such as change management, quality
management, planning, product life-cycle management, product data
management, enterprise architecture, and modelling.

Initial work will focus on the articulation of key integration scenarios
to be addressed within the scope of a first revision of the specification.

I will be serving as topic leader for this activity.  Please contact me if
you are interested in participating, or have any questions or comments
pertaining to this topic.  Please do forward this note to anyone else that
may be interested.

Best wishes,
        -ian green

Chief Software Architect