[Community] How do I contribute to the Estimation and Measurement topic?

Arthur Ryman ryman at ca.ibm.com
Wed Mar 11 10:34:09 EDT 2009

Vikrant,

Thx for your interest. I'll be posting information for review on the wiki
and setting up regular telecons. I'll include you.

Arthur Ryman, IBM DE
Chief Architect, Rational Project and Portfolio Management
Office: 905-413-3077, Cell: 416-939-5063
Assistant: Florence Turgeon, 905-413-4182

<vikrant.kaulgud at accenture.com>
Sent by: community-bounces at open-services.net
03/11/2009 01:13 AM

<Community at open-services.net>
cc

Subject
[Community] How do I contribute to the Estimation and Measurement topic?

Vikrant Kaulgud
Systems Integration Research
Accenture Technology Labs, Bangalore.
Tel: +91-80-41063407
Email: vikrant.kaulgud at accenture.com
AIM: vikrantsk
Yammer: vikrant-kaulgud
Skype: kaulgud.bangalore

privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have
original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.