[Community] Architecture Management team getting started.

James Conallen jconallen at us.ibm.com
Fri Jun 19 17:23:31 EDT 2009

We have just started up a new OSLC team dedicated to Architecture
Management.  Our scope and charter is to work out the business needs
involved with modeling and other architecture related activities and define
standards and specifications to facilitate their integration with other
artifacts in the Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) process.

The team is soliciting members and interested parties to start things off.
If you are interested, please look over the wiki page and contact me if you
would like to participate as a team member.

Sincerely,

<jim/>

jim conallen
jconallen at us.ibm.com