[Community] OSLC Change Management Working Group -- Call for Participation

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Thu Jun 11 14:59:47 EDT 2009

As the Change Management Working Group has closed on the 1.0
specifications we are kicking off the next iteration of specification
development.

I'd like to reach out to the OSLC community members to expand involvement
in the Working Group.  If you know of any partners, other tool vendors,
open source participants or yourself that would like to contribute please
let me know.   We'd like to expand on the both the number of implementers
(service providers and consumers) as well as contributors to upcoming
specifications.  The group meets bi-weekly, the next one will be June
24th.

Areas of focus upcoming for the Change Management domain include scenarios
supporting querying and aggregating information, as well as providing
additional support for the creation and modifications of resources that
may require metadata and whatever else may surface as the priorities of
the scenarios drive us.

OSLC Change Management Lead
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/CmHome