[OSLC] OSLC logo finalized

Scott Bosworth bosworth at us.ibm.com
Tue Jul 28 16:24:42 EDT 2009

You'll notice that the http://open-services.net site has been spruced up a
bit with the inclusion of the new logo :-)  Thanks for your involvement in
creating the logo, and thanks again to Susan Smith and Kimberley Peter for
lending their design talents.

A package of images in different formats and sizes is being prepared and
will be accessible off of the site sometime in August. In the meantime, if
you have a specific need, please send me an e-mail. Also, I will likely be
seeking out some help in drafting or reviewing logo usage guidelines and
will post here on that subject in a few weeks.

Cheers...Scott

Scott Bosworth | IBM Rational CTO Team | bosworth at us.ibm.com | 919.486.2197
(w) | 919.244.3387(m) | 919.254.5271(f)