[OSLC] OSLC Logo

Arthur Ryman ryman at ca.ibm.com
Fri Jul 17 15:42:48 EDT 2009

Scott,

5 nicely conveys the diversity of partners at OSLC. The others are too
blue IMHO.

Arthur Ryman, IBM DE
Chief Architect, Rational Project and Portfolio Management
Office: 905-413-3077, Cell: 416-939-5063
Assistant: Nancy Barnes, 905-413-4182

Scott Bosworth <bosworth at us.ibm.com>
Sent by: community-bounces at open-services.net
07/16/2009 02:17 PM

community at open-services.net
cc
Susan Smith/Toronto/IBM at IBMCA, Kimberley Peter/Toronto/IBM at IBMCA, Robyn
Gold <rgold at us.ibm.com>
Subject
[OSLC] OSLC Logo

Thanks everyone for your constructive and prompt feedback. Option 1 was
the clear favorite and we've decided to go with that design. However, as
prompted by several comments, we're looking at alternative color schemes.
Please see the proposed candidates at the url below.

Number 5 was the original color scheme. I've been told by the design team
that your eye tends to leap to your favorite choice upon initial view of
the options - in other words - don't think too much! Feel free to offer
opinions back to the mailing list or directly to me by July 19. We'll make
a selection on Monday, July 20 and then start a legal review process with
hopes of completing the logo selection in July. Thanks again (and many
thanks to Susan)...Scott

http://open-services.net/preview/AllViews.jpg

Scott Bosworth | IBM Rational CTO Team | bosworth at us.ibm.com |
919.486.2197(w) | 919.244.3387(m) | 919.254.5271(f)