[OSLC] OSLC Logo

edwin.freekenhorst at shell.com edwin.freekenhorst at shell.com
Thu Jul 16 15:40:37 EDT 2009

All,
  I vote for options 1 or 6, the colors are softer and do not seem to jump "off the page".

Regards,
Edwin Freekenhorst
IT4IT Architect
Shell International B.V.
PO Box 162, 2501 AN The Hague, The Netherlands

Tel: +31 70 377 6119 Other Tel: +31 204875168
Email: edwin.freekenhorst at shell.com
Internet: http://www.shell.com <http://www.shell.com/>