[Community] OSLC Logo

edwin.freekenhorst at shell.com edwin.freekenhorst at shell.com
Thu Jul 9 02:52:48 EDT 2009

But options are really strong graphic images, impressive!
I immediately favored option 1, probably because a spiral has also a bit of a negative meaning. The graphic from option 1 suggests a forward moving motion (the spiral seems to drag us down), and it works well in both color and black-and white.

Regards,
Edwin Freekenhorst
IT4IT Architect
Shell International B.V.
PO Box 162, 2501 AN The Hague, The Netherlands

Tel: +31 70 377 6119 Other Tel: +31 204875168
Email: edwin.freekenhorst at shell.com