[OSLC] OSLC talks at 2010 events?

Arthur Ryman ryman at ca.ibm.com
Wed Dec 9 14:21:26 EST 2009

Scott,

I will submit a talk on the OSLC Estimation and Measurement spec. to
Innovate 2010. I was not going to give an overview of OSLC though.

Arthur Ryman, IBM DE
Chief Architect, Rational Project and Portfolio Management
Office: 905-413-3077, Cell: 416-939-5063
Assistant: Nancy Barnes, 905-413-4182

Scott Bosworth <bosworth at us.ibm.com>
Sent by: community-bounces at open-services.net
12/07/2009 10:56 AM

community at open-services.net
cc

Subject
[OSLC] OSLC talks at 2010 events?

Hi, with EclipseCon around the corner (March), wondered if anyone had
plans to talk about OSLC in any sessions? Other events anyone is planning
to participate in? JavaOne?

The IBM Rational's annual conference (now called Innovate -
http://www-01.ibm.com/software/rational/innovate/ ) has recently put out a
call for abstracts and has added a track on Lifecycle Integration. I think
the deadline is December 31 - the conference is in early June. It would be
great to see some submissions on OSLC from this community.

I'd be happy to link to public OSLC-related presentation materials and
talks on the open-services.net website. Thanks...Scott

Scott Bosworth | IBM Rational CTO Team | bosworth at us.ibm.com |
919.486.2197(w) | 919.244.3387(m) | 919.254.5271(f)