[Community] Fw: open-services.net

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Wed Dec 3 11:18:18 EST 2008

A quick reply to the statement:
    The content can be either application/xml or text/json

I made this too vague.

I've replace it with:
   The service must support application/xml for the content body.

It seemed obvious that all implementors would at least support this but it
needs to be explicit and something clients can depend on.  Additional
representations (JSON), would be extensions